Saturday, June 19, 2010

What is Nintenviews?

For anyone reading right now, which is probably an extremely limited number of people, you may be wondering "What is Nintenviews? Is it a site for reviews for Nintendo games?" That's partially correct. Nintenviews is what I want to be my site to voice my opinions about games on Nintendo consoles and handhelds. It may be in the form a review, or it may be in the form of an editorial article. I don't want to focus on reviews that much, but every now and then, I'll give one out for a game.

Also, I'd like to point out that this isn't a site for just Nintendo's first party games. I'd like to talk about all games that come out on Nintendo's hardware, whether it be third party or first party. Every now and then I may post an article not relating to Nintendo, because I'd really love to voice my opinion about what's going on with the PS3, PSP, and 360. However, I feel like if I made a blog that was about every console and handheld, I'd be overwhelming myself, which is why I stuck to primarily Nintendo.

I know hearing only one person's opinion over and over again my get boring or tiring, so I plan on having special articles written by other people, so you can read a different opinion from mine every so often.

Hope you all enjoy Nintenviews! I plan on keeping this site alive for awhile!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hope this blog stays alive too. Good luck Adam!

    ReplyDelete