Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's been a long time

Wow, so much for me keeping this site active. I probably shouldn't apologize considering the max amount of page views this blog ever got was ten, but I still feel like I owe the blog itself an apology. Sorry for abandoning you barely a week after saying that I'd keep the site active. Never fear though, I'm back, and I'll stick with it this time, promise! I've already written a couple articles to post, so I'll have a few days worth of new material. I don't know what I'm going to do about my Zelda Timeline special though, since my views about it have changed since last year. I may just leave them incomplete, or I may finish it using my old views.

My plan for this blog remains the same. Mainly focus on Nintendo consoles and handhelds, but also have a few topics on Sony and Microsoft. I'll keep updating this every couple days with a new article, starting tomorrow. I'll also try to have a few posts by guests every now and then so you can read other people's opinions, but it'll mainly be me.

Oh, and thanks to anyone reading this. I promise I'll keep it active this time. Just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment