Saturday, April 14, 2012

At least I didn't abandon you for over a year this time.

If anyone even reads this blog, long time no see!  I know it's been five months, but at least I didn't leave for over a year like I did last time.  I don't really have an excuse as to why I left for a long period of time, other than I just didn't feel like writing for awhile.  But I'm back, and I'm already working on new articles.  I'm going to try to contain my focus to Nintendo related items this time.  In October and November, I wrote about the industry in general really, with a slight focus on Nintendo.  I found that to be too free for me, and I really needed to focus on something specific.

Anyway, I hope you give me a second or third chance, depending when you started reading this.  I promise I'll be more diligent this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment