Saturday, May 19, 2012

Something a Little Different Today

Instead of posting a review, I'm going to talk about something I'm doing in Minecraft that I'm tentatively calling Project Johto. I'll see how many views this gets compared to my reviews, and decide if I want to continue this along with the reviews, or go back to only doing reviews.

So, what is it I'm doing in Minecraft? Well, I'm currently building a replica of Goldenrod City from Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver. I'm thinking of posting my updates here at Nintenviews and then sharing the server with my readers once I've finished it. Currently, I'm working on Whitney's gym, and while it isn't the prettiest structure ever created, it is moving along just fine.

Here are the two images I'm willing to share so far:

Outside.
Inside.

I am doing this in a server that I created, so when I finish, I can share it with people if they want to play it.

But tell me by either viewing this or posting a comment, do you want to see updates every now and then, or do you want me to go back back to doing just reviews? If I do updates, I'll still be posting reviews, it's just I'll be posting updates on Goldenrod City on the days that I don't have a review ready. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment